      Department of Pharmacy
      University of Swabi,
      Khyber Pakhtumkhwa, Pakistan

      On Tuesday, December 3, 2013 6:46 AM, "McCracken, Michael K." <mmccracken@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Clifton! I will be glad to take a look at your books - I'm always looking for new stuff I can use. But the schools at which I teach - Brown Mackie College and National College - prescribe the books that we use. At BMC it's "Public Speaking for College and Career" by Hamilton Gregory and at NC it's "The Art of Public Speaking" by Lucas.

      Mike McCracken

      From: americancomm@yahoogroups.com [americancomm@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of W C Adams [clifton_adams@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 7:29 PM
      To: americancomm@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [americancomm] RE: Membership

      Michael,
         Good to have you join us.
         With your interest in public speaking, I'm sure that you're aware that ACA has an online public-speaking text that is free for your use.  I also have a free online text at www.wca-refracted.com.  Many have suggested that the two texts compliment each other well; but, I know of only one person to use parts of both.  Let me know what you think.
      clifton