5773Re: [americancomm] Civil disobedience

  • Calvin Moore
    Aug 22, 2013
      Very interesting Ty.  Keep it coming.

      From: burkehawthorne <theswampboy@...>
      To: americancomm@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 5:35 AM
      Subject: [americancomm] Civil disobedience

      There is something very wrong with the world. The rich get richer, and the poor become more and more disabled. The divide is not just in the United States of America. The divide is global. The rich-poor gap widens, and more and more people are being turned into slaves against their will. The duplicity runs deep.

      I am taking action through inaction. The US Government is currently in the process of auditing my 2012 tax records, because I did, in fact, cheat on my 2012 tax declarations. I openly and willingly admit this. However, to focus on me (small potatoes) while allowing mega-corporations to rig the tax code, and jam the game...is equally criminal.

      I have also been the recipient of psych operations, both electronic and human network, for which my tax dollars fund. If the US Government thinks that I am going to continue to pay for my own mistreatment, THEY are absolutely insane. The only real way out of this for everyone is a 10% flat tax. Period.

      Since the U.S. Government has quietly declared war on me, I respond with inaction. MLK informed us that we must be willing to go to jail in the fight for justice, love, and peace. I am prepared to go to jail. For a very long time, if need be.

      I call on every good citizen to simply stop playing the game, as well. Until the government hears a peaceful redress of grievances -- through financial means -- the problem is not going to be solved.

      Ty Adams

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic