5769Re: [americancomm] WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE COMMUNICATION AND CORRESPONDENCE ?

  • Waldemar Burgos
    Aug 20 11:30 AM
      Correspondence is one of the vehicles. Communication is the result of that vehicle been parked in the right place and time so if it has to continue the march it should not have any incident.

      De: Ney Ni <theng.inyen@...>
      Para: americancomm@yahoogroups.com
      Enviado: Lunes, 19 de agosto, 2013 11:30 P.M.
      Asunto: Re: [americancomm] WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE COMMUNICATION AND CORRESPONDENCE ?

      I will try to share my opinion, not because I know better, but because by this I can re-check whether my understanding is close to right or not, especially with the so many communication experts here. :)

      In my opinion, correspondence refers to communication by letters (written communication), whereas communication can take place in more general ways, both verbally and non-verbally. Thus, I think correspondence is one way of communicating,

      Please forgive me if I'm wrong.. :)
      On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 1:37 AM, bharat <bharatmetaliya@...> wrote:

      Dear Members,

      Generally, we come across the Two wards namely, communication and correspondence.
      But,many a time, many people can not differentiate between the two.So please, give your comment on the Subject.

      Regards,

      Bharat Metaliya

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic