      To: americancomm@yahoogroups.com
      From: theng.inyen@...
      Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:30:46 +0700
      Subject: Re: [americancomm] WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE COMMUNICATION AND CORRESPONDENCE ?

      I will try to share my opinion, not because I know better, but because by this I can re-check whether my understanding is close to right or not, especially with the so many communication experts here. :)

      In my opinion, correspondence refers to communication by letters (written communication), whereas communication can take place in more general ways, both verbally and non-verbally. Thus, I think correspondence is one way of communicating,

      Please forgive me if I'm wrong.. :)

      On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 1:37 AM, bharat <bharatmetaliya@...> wrote:

      Dear Members,

      Generally, we come across the Two wards namely, communication and correspondence.
      But,many a time, many people can not differentiate between the two.So please, give your comment on the Subject.

      Regards,

      Bharat Metaliya

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic