      From: kdcelt <kdcelt@...>
      To: americancomm@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 1, 2013 3:20 PM
      Subject: [americancomm] Introduction

      Hello, everyone.

      I am a new member of ACA, hailing from the tallgrass prairie of Iowa. My experiences include both corporate and academic environments, and I currently hold a position on the Iowa Communication Association executive board, serving as newsletter co-editor.

      Looking forward to the discussions!

      Best,

      Kent Davis

      www.linkedin.com/in/kentedavis