      From: T. Leeman Adams <leemanadams@...>
      To: "americancomm@yahoogroups.com" <americancomm@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:00 PM
      Subject: [americancomm] hello

      Hello everyone going to the convention--

      An update!!!  The Crowne Plaza that we are staying at decided to change property names about 4 months ago.  It is now known as the HOTEL ACADIANA.  Same deal: $110 a night.  But, you'll contact them using the following information:

      http://www.thehotelacadiana.com/

      --
      Tyrone Leeman Adams, Ph.D.
      Professor of Communication