      From: Jon Ru <jru2797@...>
      To: "americancomm@yahoogroups.com" <americancomm@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, May 3, 2013 11:05 AM
      Subject: [americancomm] Dept. -> School = enrollment increase?

      Hola ACA!  This question is for anyone working at a College or School of Communication.  Our department is trying to grow into a full School, and one of the key feasibility metrics is projected increase in student applications and enrollment.  Does anyone have experience with this type of transition?  How much did enrollment grow when your program began marketing itself as a College or School rather than a department?  Even if you don't have direct experience, anyone with academic marketing/recruitment experience is welcome to respond with an opinion.  Thanks and Happy Friday!  Jon

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic