    Apr 29, 2013
      I am finishing up the program still spots available if anyone want to submit late.  Looking forward to seeing everyone. All the proposals look good at this point.

      -jim paker

      On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Myrene Magabo <magus_898@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone!

      I have just spoken with Ms. Lindsay Hobbs, and since I am done with my grades for my 3 classes, I decided to call ACADIANA instead of having Lindsay do the recall and recap of the hotel accommodations.

      I spoke with the staff or two at the ACADIANA and the block of rooms for us are in order at $110/room (2 Queen Beds or 1 King Bed); Free shuttle ride from the airport to the hotel (all we need is call 337-482-5064. All the ladies I have spoken with are really nice (including Lindsay). You're feeling the hospitality, already. There was also Karen Primeaux of the Lafayette Convention Center who had a full-list of accommodations prepared for those who are coming to the Convention/Conference.

      I have a former online student who is putting together her plans to do a virtual presentation and will attend in person. This pushes me to make up my mind too!

      Anyone else who plan to go to the 2013 ACA Mini-Convention?

      From: T. Leeman Adams <leemanadams@...>
      To: "americancomm@yahoogroups.com" <americancomm@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:00 PM
      Subject: [americancomm] hello

      Hello everyone going to the convention--

      An update!!!  The Crowne Plaza that we are staying at decided to change property names about 4 months ago.  It is now known as the HOTEL ACADIANA.  Same deal: $110 a night.  But, you'll contact them using the following information:

      http://www.thehotelacadiana.com/

      --
      Tyrone Leeman Adams, Ph.D.
      Professor of Communication

      --
      ...it's a crazy quilt reflected in a fun-house mirror! - Zippy the Pinhead
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic