5559Re: [americancomm] Basic Communication Course for Occupational Programs

  • Jennifer Ott
    Feb 5 2:06 PM
      Thank you for the recent feedback some of you have provided in response to my inquiry related to a basic communication course specifically for occupational programs. I apologize if my email sounded like an offer to create the course for our college and our department. This is a task that falls on our full-time faculty's shoulders, and thus my point was simply to elicit feedback from anyone that has a course "out there" about how it works, if it works, and so on as our department decides whether or not to create our own course ourselves at our college, for our college.

      Sincerely, Jenny Ott

      Jenny Ott
      Chair, Communications Department
      Kalamazoo Valley Community College
      Kalamazoo, MI 49003-4070
      269-488-4287 (office)
      jott@...

      ~Empathy~Connectedness~Communication~Developer~Positivity~Activator~Strategic~Achiever~Discipline~Futuristic

      Note: This email is meant solely for the recipient(s) to whom I have addressed it. I would appreciate it if you would obtain my permission before forwarding any email from me to others who were not originally intended to receive a message (or response) from me. Thanks!

      >>> "emuakpeje franklin" 02/05/13 3:10 AM >>>

      I am very much interested in putting something together. Thanks

      Emuakpeje-----
      Sent via Nokia Email