5454Re: [americancomm] SHU seeks Comm. Ethics adjunct instructor

  • Jon Ru
    Oct 10, 2012
      Oops, I meant Spring 2013!

      From: Jon Ru <jru2797@...>
      To: "americancomm@yahoogroups.com" <americancomm@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 6:07 PM
      Subject: [americancomm] SHU seeks Comm. Ethics adjunct instructor

      The Department of Communication and The Arts at Seton Hall University in So. Orange NJ seeks an adjunct instructor for our Spring 2012 Communication Ethics course on Thursday nights.  The course is taken by all Media, PR, Journalism, and Comm. Studies majors and addresses ethical issues relevant to these fields.  Please send a c.v. and letter of application via email to our department chair, Tom Rondinella, at thomas.rondinella@...

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic