5374collaboration site for aca projects

    Sep 1, 2012
      Hello Folks!
        If you would welcome the idea of having a collaboration site for our ACA project (i.e., 2013 ACA mini-convention), and any other ACA activities (i.e., meeting), simply create your profile using the link from the invite message. For those who are not familiar with zoho collaboration site, visit http://www.zoho.com/.
         It won't be bad if we can somehow use current collaboration tools. I am only utilizing the free account. Office 365 is a lot better but I am not yet decided to subscribe to it. Plus, I am not yet sure if our group is open to the idea of a collaboration site.

      Best,
      Myrene