5142revoking tenure

  • Thomas Duncanson
    May 1, 2012

      Hi!

      I've got a problem; some of the academics on this list may be able to help.  Is it possible at your school to have tenure revoked and employment terminated for shortcomings in the areas of scholarship and service?  Do you have a "policy and procedures" manual of some sort on your campus, and does it have specific language on the procedures for this?

      We are revising our policy and procedures manual to clarify this point, and any experience or language you have to share on this topic would be most welcome.

      This topic may not be much interest to many members of the list, so feel free to reply to me personally at tduncanson@... .

      Many thanks!

      Tom

      Tom Duncanson
      Millikin University

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message along with any included attachments may contain information that is confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee,) you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone any information contained in this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete the message and any attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic