4737Re:Re: [americancomm] Hello!

  • 王轶
    Apr 17, 2011
      I don't know what's your specific research field. for example, willingness to communicate maybe related to psychology,such as characters and the surrounding environment . you know, people from different cultures may also have different enthusiam of communication. since communication is a matual process which involves two or more people, the willingness also relates to the partner. Hope I can help you.

      P.S. about my future studies, as far as I'm concerned, I prefer to study in Europe, especially North Europe. but it's only my wish, and I don't know if Europe can provide some proper postgraduate studies for me....
      --

      每天好心情

      王轶 Florence Wang

      At 2011-04-17 21:18:57,"Nurollah Zarrinabadi" <nurollah_zarrinabadi@...> wrote:

      hi

      I am trying to write my thesis on Willingness to communicate . i have read much of literature on the subject.  I wiil be happy to know your idea on a research topic related to willingness to communicate,

      I wonder that you can help me

      Nurollah Zarrinabadi

      体验网易邮箱2G超大附件,轻松发优质大电影、大照片,提速3倍!
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic