4732Re: [americancomm] Hello!

  • Jon Ru
    Apr 16, 2011
      If you want to get a flyer to potential student interns, you could try contacting the career centers at select universities.  I fear the career centers may not be into your offer if all you are offering to do is have students make cold calls from home for a percentage -- they generally want the students to be directly mentored and to learn advanced skills, but my fears shouldn't prevent you from trying.  Good luck, Jon

      From: T. T. Brittain <tt.brittain@...>
      To: americancomm@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, April 15, 2011 12:36:25 PM
      Subject: Re: [americancomm] Hello!

      I have a business and I'm seeking interns to work from home. How do I get a flyer to the students to see if someone will help me. Go to www.brittainscommunicationsagency.com I need students to help make telephone calls to small & mid-sized business in order for me to garner client/s list. It is an Internship and if they help me acquire work, we can agree on a percentage.

      2011/4/15 王轶 <wy-1989-627@...>

      Hey, everyone, I'm Florence Wang, and I'm a  junior student from Tsinghua university, PRC. Now I'm studying English Literature, but I'm interested in journalism and communications and I want to undertake a carrer related to media in the future. I have not decided which university I will go to for my further study and what major should I should for my future carrer. hope you can give me some suggestions.
      Best wishes! have a nice weekend!

      王轶 Florence Wang

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic