4730Re: [americancomm] Hello!

  • T. T. Brittain
    Apr 15, 2011
      Hello,

      I have a business and I'm seeking interns to work from home. How do I get a flyer to the students to see if someone will help me. Go to www.brittainscommunicationsagency.com I need students to help make telephone calls to small & mid-sized business in order for me to garner client/s list. It is an Internship and if they help me acquire work, we can agree on a percentage.

      2011/4/15 王轶 <wy-1989-627@...>

      Hey, everyone, I'm Florence Wang, and I'm a  junior student from Tsinghua university, PRC. Now I'm studying English Literature, but I'm interested in journalism and communications and I want to undertake a carrer related to media in the future. I have not decided which university I will go to for my further study and what major should I should for my future carrer. hope you can give me some suggestions.
      Best wishes! have a nice weekend!

      --

      每天好心情

      王轶 Florence Wang