      From: The Healing Center <sozomelord@...>
      Subject: Re: [americancomm] Hello, from Tulsa, Oklahoma!
      To: americancomm@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 12:31 PM

      Hi Brian,

      It's good to meet you. I found your introduction interesting. I started a nonprofit organization about 5 years ago. Since I had no experience with nonprofits I've had to "learn-as-I- go" and I know I have not always done things as well as they could have been done. I can always use any insights you may want to share. We are recently going through a growing phase with all the conflicts that accompany them.

      I am currently a full time student working on a Communication - Technology degree through the University of Phoenix. I love learning about communication. I must admit that 90 percent of everything I do is communication. Learning how to communicate better is going to make my whole world better in the end.

      Warm Regards,
      Cindy Hyde

      East Texas Healing Center | www.HealMeLord. org
      936-569-PRAY (7729) | sozomelord@yahoo. com
      "Beloved I wish above all things that you may
      prosper and be in health even as your soul
      prospers."
      3 John 2