      From: Christian Garzone <garzonethegreat@...>
      Subject: [americancomm] Hello!
      To: americancomm@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 1:59 PM

      Dear group,

      Good Sunday afternoon! My name is Christian Garzone, former navy journalist & radio DJ for AFN Tokyo. I joined this group to become a part of a communications community and view/discuss some of the interesting posts here. If any of you would like to peruse some of my video work, by all means, swing by www.dailymotion. com/CGarzone and have a look. God bless and hope to hear from all of you soon :)

      Respectfully,
      Christian Garzone

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic