      From: kjbbrett@...
      To: americancomm@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 4, 2010 12:29:42 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
      Subject: Re: [americancomm] In need of some resources...

      I have found two books that may be useful for you..

      Learning to Change by de Caluewe and Vermaak
      Managing Organizational Deviance by Kidwell and Martin

      Maybe taking a combo of both would help in addressing this counselors weak points.

      I agree with Dale that it is unlikely that she will read whatever it is you give her. She needs a "coach" of sorts to help her change her behaviors.

      It's not going to be an easy task, but I'm sure you will get positive results!

      Kendra

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: