3413In need of some resources...

  • Andrea Webb
    Jan 4, 2010
      Hi all,

      I am interested in resources for a school counselor who has no tact.  She makes inappropriate comments and cannot work well with others due to a lack of professionalism.  Her most recent comment was discussing testing with high school students saying she would do it because the boys would think she was cute.  Completely inappropriate and even more questionable!

      I am interested in journals or brochures regarding teambuilding, team work, being a team player, appropriate communications in the workplace, etc.

      Any ideas or leads would be greatly appreciated.  With a negative evaluation comes offering of literature on ways to improve...I have texts she can read but I hate to hand her text books.  Any professional materials would be appreciated.

      Thank you!

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic