      From: Tejinder Lamba <tejilamba@...>
      Subject: Re: [americancomm] The last thing this election needs...
      To: americancomm@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 31, 2008, 12:04 PM

      Vote Barrack Hussain Obama ?
      Ha Ha Ha What a Waste
      Tejinder Lamba

      --- On Fri, 10/31/08, Dustin Kight <richarddustin@ gmail.com> wrote:
      From: Dustin Kight <richarddustin@ gmail.com>
      To: richarddustin@ gmail.com
      Date: Friday, October 31, 2008, 9:22 PM

      ...IS YOUR VOTE!

      Dear Google Contacts O' Mine,

      I'm going to be that nagging get-out-the- vote guy for a minute, and since most of you are good voters, I'm sure this won't matter. But I also know some of you are not such...consistent. ..voters. ..so, here's what I have to offer:

      Confused about where you're registered or what you'll need at the polls? Find out now!

      Obama (my candidate of choice) has a great site: www.voteforchange. com.
      If you'd prefer nonpartisan, the League of Women Voters has created www.vote411. org. Find your polling place, see what's on your ballot, etc., etc.
      Google enthusiast? Check out www.maps.google. com/vote. You'll get directions right to your polling place -- shutup!

      I just can't say enough about how important it is to vote in this election, and let's be real, I mean to vote for Obama. So, instead of going on a rant about voting for Obama, I'll just trust that you can sense my urgency flashing on your computer screen...

      Want specifics on Obama's Plan for America? Click here to download Obama's Blueprint for Change: http://www.barackob ama.com/pdf/ ObamaBlueprintFo rChange.pdf

      That's it, that's all, happy VOTING, happy TELLING OTHER PEOPLE TO VOTE, happy NEW MORNING IN AMERICA (I'm taking it back from Reagan)!

      And, sorry, there's no "unsubscribe from this list" button for my personal contacts. Too bad we ever emailed in the first place ;)

      Cheers,
      Dustin

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic