2320Position in Public Relations and Advertising at the Kadir Has University, Istanbul

  • Tugba Kalafatoglu
    Sep 4, 2008

      Kadir Has University, founded in 1997, is located at the shore of Istanbul’s Golden Horn, and in the close proximity of the City’s historical and cultural centers. Faculty of Communication at Kadir Has University, Istanbul , Turkey founded school with four departments: Radio/TV/Cinema, Advertising, Public Relations and Information and Communication Design. The faculty also has two graduate programs: Mass Media Communication & Communication Studies and Film & Drama.

      We invite applications from qualified candidates for an Assistant or an Associate Professor in Public Relations and Advertising.

      Rank:                         Assistant or Associate Professor

      Position Structure:    As the Faculty of Communication, we seek to build a diverse and interdisciplinary academic environment and strengthen our

      research and teaching portfolio. In addition to research and teaching, responsibilities include advising students, serving on departmental and university committees, and assuming other responsibilities normally associated with university teaching position. Candidates should have PhD. at hand at the time of employment.

      Application Date:     Application materials due by November 15, 2008

      Application Procedure:        Applicants should send a cover letter, a statement of research and teaching interests, full curriculum vitae including the names and contact information of three references, and portfolio, if applicable.

      Applications should be submitted to Mrs. Ahu Samav Ugursoy via electronically augursoy@....

      Our website can be accessed by going to http://www.khas.edu.tr/eng/index.htm

      Faculty of Communication – Kadir Has University

      Cibali Campus Fatih, 34083 Istanbul , Turkey

      Phone: 90 212 533 6532 x751

      Fax:     90 212 532 0645