1893Re: [americancomm] introduction

  • Tejinder Lamba
    Feb 5, 2008
      Welcome. Too young & loaded with knowledge & Experience.
      Professor Tejinder S. Lamba

      Manjusha Sharma <sharma812@...> wrote:
      Hello,

      My name is Manjusha and I am a 26 year old MBA student at the Kogod School of Business, American University, Washington D.C. I am from India.

      I have completed my BA Communications (Magna Cum Laude) from the American University of Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates and my MSc in Social and Public Communication (Merit Honours) from the London School of Economics in the UK.

      Prior work experience is of 3 years - two years teaching at the Masters level in India and 1 year of corporate work experience in communications with PricewaterhouseCoop ers in London and Grant Thornton LLP in India.

      Looking forward to learning more and contributing to the comm community!

      Regards,
      Manjusha