1681回复: [americancomm] Re: Introducing

  • 安凤 万
    Oct 18, 2007
      hi ,
        My interest is in international commucation and intercultural communication,can any friend give me some advice or share knowledge or feeling with me ?

      terphoya <stucker@...> 写道:
      Jane,

      Welcome to ACA! What area of communication do you want to study?
      --- In americancomm@ yahoogroups. com, 安凤 万 <jane83113@. ..> wrote:

      > Dear friends,
      > I am so happy to be a member of ACA.Exactly speaking,I do not
      have any experiences in journalism or communication. I am from China
      and after graduating from university,I am now a English teacher in a
      high school.However ,I found I was so interested in communication and
      for several months,I have been reading books about communication and
      preparing for the postgraduate exam.I wish communication will be my
      lifelong career.I hope I can learn more from the communication with
      you :)
      > thank you all!
      > Jane
      >
      > Norman Oscar L <norm.j@...> 写道:
      > Welcome Maryann.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Joanne

      Communication. Now, I am the candidate of PhD in Social Communication
      in Allameh Tabatabaee University in Iran. I was born in 1981 and
      although I am interested in research, my job experiences has been
      almost in journalism.
      > Now, I am the editor of Social Desk in one the daily newspapers
      which named Tehran Today.

      > 雅虎邮箱,终生伙伴!

      @... 新域名、无限量,快来抢注!

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic