      From: Maryam Kiani <maryam.kiani@ gmail.com>
      To: americancomm@ yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 10:16:24 AM
      Subject: [americancomm] Introducing

      Dear all,
      I got my B.A degree in Journalism and M.A in Social Communication. Now, I am the candidate of PhD in Social Communication in Allameh Tabatabaee University in Iran. I was born in 1981 and although I am interested in research, my job experiences has been almost in journalism.
      Now, I am the editor of Social Desk in one the daily newspapers which named Tehran Today.