1572Re: [americancomm] Re: Help Needed

  • Tejinder Lamba
    Sep 5, 2007
      Next to kissing language is perhaps the most exciting form of Communication.
      Tejinder S. Lamba (on Leave)
      University of Delhi, India
      New York, US

      swatismankad <mankad.swati@...> wrote:
      --- In americancomm@ yahoogroups. com, "shaznaum" <shaznaum@.. .> wrote:

      > Dear Colleagues,
      >
      > I am working on communication and leadership for my next research
      > papers. I have few queries if someone can help me in that regard.
      >
      > I am developing a questionnaire and would like to know what are
      the
      > three most important variables n virtual environment the affect
      > communication both positively or negatively.
      >
      > Second question is regarding identifying the leadeship traits that
      > helps to perform better or worse in virtual environment.
      >
      > Thanks and Regards
      >
      > Shazia Nauman
      >dear shazia,

      i can think of variables which are very important for leaders is
      respect and dignity for other people,clarity of thought and
      conviction in ones action wbich is backed by the right values