      From: sk kashyap <kashyapsk@gmail. com>
      To: americancomm@ yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Friday, July 6, 2007 4:25:11 AM
      Subject: [americancomm] Introducing myself

      Hello,
      I am Shivendra Kashyap and have just joined the group. I am an academician and a researcher of Communication studies and currently working at GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology,Pantnaga r located in hilly state of Uttarakhand at footsteps of The Himalayas. I am Associate Professor here. Hope to have nice and fruitful sharing with group.
      Shivendra Kashyap,Ph.D.
      Deptt. of Communication
      Pantnagar

      Building a website is a piece of cake.