      From: americancomm@yahoogroups.com [mailto:americancomm@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Michelle L. Bleakley
      Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 12:11 PM
      To: americancomm@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [americancomm] Re: unreal

      I agree. I am a new participant, but I think Lori's post was both
      more in the spirit of the jest and more attractive a response. I am
      conservative, but appreciate anyone with a sense of humor.
      --- In americancomm@ yahoogroups. com, LAMAMAGDE@.. . wrote:

      > I think the political joshing was just
      meant as a good-natured
      joke by those involved. No big deal, actually both made me crack a
      smile.

      Message-----
      href="mailto:americancomm%40yahoogroups.com">americancomm@ yahoogroups. com

      Sent: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 1:56 PM
      > Subject: RE: [americancomm] unreal
      >
      > How immature can one get .. what does politics have to do with
      that? I can't imagine anyone with two functioning brain cells would
      do that, regardless of their politics. The best headline I saw
      with this was "My Poppa was a line of blow". -earlcapps