1327Re: unreal

  • Michelle L. Bleakley
    Apr 10, 2007
      I agree. I am a new participant, but I think Lori's post was both
      more in the spirit of the jest and more attractive a response. I am
      conservative, but appreciate anyone with a sense of humor.
      --- In americancomm@yahoogroups.com, LAMAMAGDE@... wrote:

      > I think the political joshing was just meant as a good-natured
      joke by those involved. No big deal, actually both made me crack a
      smile.

      > Trudy

      that? I can't imagine anyone with two functioning brain cells would
      do that, regardless of their politics. The best headline I saw
      with this was "My Poppa was a line of blow". -earlcapps