Re: Greetings from Italy

  • roncriss
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2010
      Welcome, Luca. One book I found interesting was "Now the Drum of War: Walt Whitman and His Brothers in the Civil War", by Robert Roper.

      I hope you'll share some of your ideas as you write.

      Ron

      --- In americanbard@yahoogroups.com, "luca" <luca.barsotti@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > my name is Luca and i'm an italian student in nursing. I will graduate with a final dissertation in "Walt Whitman as a nurse". I'm in the process of collecting materials and still have to decide the focus of the thesis, whether on ethical aspects, operative examples, the importance of literature in a nursing curricu...lum, death and dying through Walt Whitman's work. Any suggestion is gladly welcome. Thanks...

    • Luca Barsotti
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2010
        Hi Ron and thanks for your suggestion. I will buy the book and for sure let you all know how the work goes on...
        Friendly
        Luca