Thank you, Ron. I appreciate it. Greetings to the Group...

  • Sean Pendleton
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2008
      Good Morning!

      I am definitely geared up for some good discussions about Whitman's life and works.  His writing is very moving, and his helping the Civil War injured has made me a permanent admirer.  Hello to the group.  Thank you again, Ron.  O' Captain of the group!

      Take care, I'll talk/type very soon.

      Regards,

      -- Sean P. --

    • Ron Criss
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2008
        Sean,

        You are quite welcome! Please feel free to intitiate a discussion
        when you feel like it. The group has been rather silent of late. A
        recent book about Whitman's most ardent followers has been released
        recently:

        Worshipping Walt: The Whitman Disciples
        By Michael Robertson
        Cloth | 2008 | $27.95 / £16.95
        368 pp. | 6 x 9 | 27 halftones.

        Have you seen it?

        Ron

        --- In americanbard@yahoogroups.com, Sean Pendleton
        <longfistsean@...> wrote:

        > Good Morning!
        >
        > I am definitely geared up for some good discussions about
        Whitman's life and works. His writing is very moving, and his
        helping the Civil War injured has made me a permanent admirer. Hello
        to the group. Thank you again, Ron. O' Captain of the group!

        > Take care, I'll talk/type very soon.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > -- Sean P. --

        Try it now.