XADS on Discovery Channel's "Science of Star Wars"

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2005
      Dear All:

      Pete Bitar, the founder of XADS, notified me this morning that the XADS
      Non-Lethal products will be featured on the Discovery Channel's "The Science
      of Star Wars", airing tonight at 8pm PST.

      I've put up links to his site and the Non-Lethal PDLP (Personal Defense
      Laser Pointer) device on American Antigravity, which you can access from the
      main page of the news section.

      First, an apology for not giving you advance notice, and second, many thanks
      for your continuing patience while we iron out the bugs in turning AAG into
      a non-profit that the entire community can be proud of.

      Our PDLP page is online at:
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/xads-product.shtml

      and the XADS website *(with a link to the show) is online at:
      http://www.xtremeads.com