Antigravity News (TV, Searl Interview)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2005

      Apologies for so many emails, so close together: Gary Stephenson & myself
      finished a joint-presentation on Antigravity & BPP for the Discovery Channel
      on the 15th, and I've just uploaded a few minutes of video to American
      Antigravity's news-section to give you a bit more detail on what we
      completed. The final version should be airing in the fall -- the footage
      online was shot by my own videocam next to their studio-cam.

      Also, Nick Cook tells me that his comprehensive TV-special on Antigravity
      will be airing in the summer on History-UK, but no word yet on a launch date
      in the US market for this one.

      The big news this week is that John Searl is feeling better -- well enough,
      in fact, that he gave me an audio interview on Monday, which I have also
      posted online. This was a real coup for me, as Searl has tremendous
      cultural-value in the AG community.

      So to review, that's about 6 minutes of video and 1/2 an hour of audio now
      online in WinMedia format at American Antigravity.