American Antigravity: Important Updates

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 12:57 AM

      As you're all aware by now, I don't publish stuff that you can't use in your
      engineering work: this site update is especially important:
      http://www.americanantigravity.com

      1. Diamandis Interview (PDF): This is a 5-page interview giving you insight
      into how he thinks, plans, and reacts on the issue of space technology.
      Whether or not you're an X-Prize fan, I was trying to provide some working
      knowledge on a state-of-the-art project that's making headlines. I will have
      more to come in the future (including X-Prize projections and metrics). If
      you're developing an innovation relating to transportation or space, this
      interview will help you with background info on mainstream efforts &
      successes.

      2. Alex Frolov: Russian Antigravity (PDF): Novosti published an article
      about 2 weeks ago claiming that Russia has an inertialess drive that they're
      going to deploy in space. This is important because they're the official
      state-sanctioned newspaper, which has led analysts to suggest that the
      Russian Government is sending the US Government a message about breakthrough
      technologies.

      New Energy Technologies publishes out of St. Petersburg, Russia -- they're
      plugged into the breakthrough & alt-science rumor mill, and Alex Frolov
      provides good background information on the actual technology described in
      the Novosti article. BTW -- the Novosti article URL i

      3. Giorgio Fontana, STAIF (PDF): Fontana publishes at length in this PDF
      about 4-space models of reality, and how they differ from similar solutions
      in a 3-space environment. This is important background and mathematical
      information for understanding transformations in multi-dimensional spacial
      coordinate systems.

      4. De Aquino ELF 2005 (PDF): Steve Burns contributed this lengthy
      presentation by De Aquino showcasing his newest work. The questions about
      Brazilian Government involvement remain unanswered, but it would appear that
      De Aquino is once again publishing on his unique model of ELF
      gravity-modification. This work is unique: Burns & De Aquino are the only
      researchers experimenting with ELF gravity-shielding.

      5. The Arbortech AirBoard: If you have the cash, you can own a real-life
      personal hovercraft. Last time I checked, the asking price was about $15,000
      - and the only dealer in the USA is out of New York City. However, its a
      great toy for people who can afford it (which doesn't include me) -- it does
      everything that Dean Kamen told us the Segway would, including hover.