American Antigravity News: March 7 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005

      Thanks again for the continuing support and assistance with our efforts to
      transform American Antigravity into a non-profit. The next of our strategy
      is beginning an appeal for corporate sponsors, and if you have any
      suggestions or corporate contacts that you'd like to pass along, it would be
      a great way for us to jumpstart our own fundraising process.

      Online Poll:

      We're trying to learn a bit more about American Antigravity's visitors &
      supporters. I received over 10,000 email messages in 2004, which seems like
      a lot -- except that American Antigravity is getting over a million visitors
      a year. This means that most people come & go, often without providing
      feedback. Of course, everybody who's sent emails can attest that I try to
      answer every single one of them (which is usually my day before noon).

      If you have a few spare minutes, I'm urging everyone to complete the poll
      questions -- the link is in the news-section at American Antigravity.Com.
      It's a free service from Bravenet -- sorry about the popup ad (there's only
      one, though). These are baseline questions about how you connect to the
      internet, your favorite format for interviews & news stories, which writing
      & presentation styles you prefer, and (of course), a top-picks section for
      Antigravity concepts.

      YOUR ANSWERS WILL HELP US DETERMINE WHICH TECHNOLOGIES TO FUND!!!
      So please get your vote in at American Antigravity:
      http://pub15.bravenet.com/vote/vote.php?usernum=1285652647
      <http://pub15.bravenet.com/vote/vote.php?usernum=1285652647&cpv=2> &cpv=2

      Mark McCandlish Interview:

      This one is a bit late, but two days before the Peter Jennings UFO-special
      last week, I asked Ted Loder from the Disclosure Project and SEAS Power to
      refer me to somebody -- anybody -- who could speak effectively on the
      subject of UFO Propulsion Systems. He gave me one name: Mark McCandlish.

      Obviously we all have opinions on whether or not UFO's are real -- however,
      I'm trying to have fun with the idea, and in the process of the interview I
      was surprised to hear Mark talking about a number of the same technologies
      that I've been following leads on in the last few months.

      More Corporate Pages:

      I've been adding to our corporate pages, and this weekend finished adding a
      button for PayPal donations. Additionally, I added pages listing some of the
      positive feedback that we've had from the press, as well as a "Corporate
      Sponsors" page to hopefully provide additional information for business
      owners thinking about sponsorship.