CORRECTION: American Antigravity Visitor Statistics

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005

      Apologies for the visitor statistics file that I sent you on Monday for
      American Antigravity: The total count volume was based on incorrect analysis
      of my web-metrics tool. Apparently this is a common error, however, a part
      of upholding the public trust with the website is in providing accurate &
      proper statistics, thus, I have re-analyzed the data and updated information
      to reflect the adjusted data.

      Thus, in the interest of fairness and honesty, here are my updated
      statistics (in page views) for a 1-year period for American Antigravity.Com

      Please note that the file page of metrics is a direct-print of the
      server-log analysis file, and thus should directly represent AAG's visitor
      activity over the last year (it is unparsed data, from the server's
      Webalyzer output).

      (Please ref attached PDF)

      Cumulative 1-Year Totals (March 04 to Feb 05):
      -> Total Pages Served: 1,344,016 pages
      -> Total Bandwidth: 170,874,081 kb
      -> Total Referring Sites: 591,118 hosts

      <BLOCKED::http://www.americanantigravity.com/>