### American Antigravity - Igor Witkowski Interview ###

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Dear All:

      I've just completed an interview with Igor Witkowski, the European Defense &
      Aerospace Journalist behind Nick Cook's "Nazi Bell Device". Igor's been
      doing in-depth research into the Bell and a variety of other secret German
      research projects from the second World War, and in this 1/2 hour interview
      he describes the inner workings of the Bell, as well as the effects that it
      had on the researchers and ancillary staff that were exposed to its deadly
      side-effects.

      Nick's said wonderful things about Igor's research, and it really shows in
      the in-depth description that he provides for this device, and the
      historical pieces that he's put together to show the real intent behind the
      Bell Project and Germany's technological wartime ambitions.

      If you're anything like me, the minute you closed the cover on Nick Cook's
      "The Hunt for Zero Point", one of the first questions that came to mind was,
      "what was the Bell Device, and what were they planning to do with it". You
      probably also wondered what happened to the Bell, as well as Hans Kammler
      after the trail went cold in Nick's research. We asked those questions and
      more, and Igor had startling answers for us ...

      The interview is online at American Antigravity.Com
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/interviews3.shtml

      Also, I would urge you to visit Igor's website for additional details on his
      background and research, at:
      http://www.igorwitkowski.com