### American Antigravity - Troy Hurtubise Interview ###

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      Dear All:

      This is going to be a big week for new interviews at American
      Antigravity.Com, and it starts with a breakthrough interview about Troy
      Hurtubise "Angel Light". Is he for real, or is the device a hoax? Make up
      your own mind after listening to our 1/2 hour presentation online!

      Hurtubise claims that the Angel Light works by "fusing light", and we've
      been able to get more technical details out of him than in previous
      appearances on Coast to Coast or the Discovery Channel. If you've been
      wanting the nitty-gritty details on how he claims the Angel Light works,
      then definitely check out the interview, in Windows Media format.

      http://www.americanantigravity.com/interviews3.shtml

      Also, we've compiled a page on Hurtubise inventions -- including the Ursus
      Bearsuit, Fire Paste, Light Infantry Mobile Blast Cushions, and of course,
      the Angel Light.

      Hurtubise claims that the Angel Light makes solid objects completely
      transparent, but that the French government's interest in it is for another
      reason -- it also has some dangerous side-effects, making it a new form of
      "death ray". Additionally, he says that it completely stops electromagnetic
      systems in their tracks -- including drone test-aircraft flying at up to
      70,000 feet in height! He's been working overtime trying to eliminate these
      side effects, but still hasn't perfected a safe unit.

      http://www.americanantigravity.com/hurtubise.shtml

      Troy's fire-paste is just as remarkable: remember Starlite from the 1990's?
      It was a heat-proof plastic that Popular Science claimed had been tested by
      NASA to withstand temperatures up to those in a nuclear explosion! Maurice
      Ward and Starlite mysteriously disappeared, but Hurtubise has invented a
      paint with similar properties. Not only is it completely heat-proof, but it
      also blocks heat-transfer! We have photos online + links to video showing
      Hurtubise demonstrating this remarkable invention in detail.

      Check out our news section online for details, at:

      Phone: 425-820-5675
      Mobile: 425-260-4175