Falling Up - BBC Radio

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2004

      Just thought I'd let you know that the BBC just posted Andrew Tait's
      "Falling Up" -- a 30-minute show on Antigravity, featuring Nick Cook, Paul
      Horwood, John Searl, BAE's "GreenGlow Project", and Martin Tajmar.

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/science/rams/wed2102.ram

      It's an interesting program -- there's enough out there that its nearly
      impossible to cover everything in only 30 minutes, but this program makes a
      good attempt at covering some of the more well-known topics.

      I'm a big fan of coverage like this, as it helps to promote public awareness
      not only of the research being done, but also of the need for this research.