### American Antigravity - New Interviews & Site Enhancements ###

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004

      After a busy week, I've finished up a ton of work on the American
      Antigravity website:

      1. I've completed remarkable interview with Boyd Bushman, who's been
      reverse-engineering the Gulf-Breeze UFO sightings. The former Lockheed
      engineer, famous for his work with Nick Cook in "The Hunt for Zero Point",
      has created 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and nearly 4th generation technology based on
      Lenz-Law levitation. We've got video of this technology, which he claims is
      the same effect shown in the Gulf-Breeze incident, as well as lots of photos
      and a 1/2-hour audio interview online.
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/bushman.shtml
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/interviews2.shtml

      2. I've also completed an interview with Mark Tomion, the inventor of the
      patented StarDrive Device. Mark started with an initial inspiration from the
      Searl Effect SEG, but thought that he could do better -- after four long
      years of engineering work, he's finalized a design and put it into a book
      describing what the device is and how to build it. In many ways, its similar
      to an SEG -- his intent was to create a self-powering device that could
      produce thrust, but he was unhappy with Searl's engineering approach.
      Therefore, by using conventional physics he's changed the schematics and
      re-written the design -- in his own words, "Engineers love it".
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/tomion.html
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/interviews2.shtml

      3. NEW SITE UPDATES: For over 2 years, I've been adding pages to American
      Antigravity -- both Lifter technology as well as feature-reporting on
      breakthrough technologies from around the world. Many of the top pages are
      still on the website, but others have simply left the website over
      time.....and now they're back! I've added a feature-pages link-section to
      bottom of the main page on American Antigravity, which allows you to view
      the feature pages all the way back to the beginning.

      ALSO: My search engine feature indexes pages based on scanning the main
      page, which means that the Search-Tool located across the website is now
      more effective than ever!