### American Antigravity - Nick Cook Interview! ###

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2004

      I had the wonderful opportunity today to complete a 40-minute audio
      interview with Nick Cook. As you're all aware, Nick is the Aviation Editor
      for Jane's Defense Weekly, in addition to being known among Antigravity
      enthusiasts around the world for his masterpiece, "The Hunt For Zero Point";
      a non-fiction analysis of Antigravity and secret-propulsion research from
      the 1930's to present.

      I was able to ask him some of the pressing questions that I've been getting
      sent to me, such as:

      1. When's the sequel to HZP coming out?
      2. How does the Kondratiev interval relate to Antigravity technology?
      3. How does he feel about WA Harbinson's "Projekt Saucer" and related
      WWII-era speculative-materials?
      4. What did he find during his recent trip to the secret Nazi test-site in
      Poland?

      Nick's given a BIG thank-you to everyone who's sent him follow-up leads and
      information, and I wanted to pass this on in writing. I get cc'd on some of
      these, and I can tell you that he gets a LOT of email about the book.

      To access the interview, either click the link below to download from Bill
      Alek's donated hosting-space, or visit us online:

      Site Link (News Section)
      http://www.americanantigravity.com

      Interviews Link (Pg 2)
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/interviews2.shtml

      Direct Interview Link (2.5 mb WinMedia Audio File)
      http://www.intalek.com/AV/Nick-Cook.wma