### American Antigravity - Marcus Device Interview ###

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2004

      I've just completed a 1/2 hour audio interview with Marcus Hollingshead --
      the inventor of the controversial "Marcus Device". It was a brief,
      off-the-cuff overview of his remarkable technology, and I hope to follow up
      with a more in-depth interview in the near future. I'm busy collecting
      questions for the follow-up, which I hope will be as informative as the
      first.

      The interview can be accessed from the main page of the website in the news
      section:
      http://www.americanantigravity.com
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/interviews2.shtml

      It's public knowledge that I've been fighting depression for a while, and I
      am happy to say that this interview is a big step forward to "getting back
      on top" of the AG news that's been breaking all summer long.

      I am also hoping to do some additional coverage in the near future of the
      STAIF conference, and some additional emerging trends in AG research.