American Antigravity Yahoo Chat Room

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2004
      Hi Everyone:

      I've enabled the chat-room settings in Yahoo! groups to allow members to
      chat with each other. It's a Java-based system, and doesn't require
      downloads, which makes it safe and convenient.

      Feel free to talk about Antigravity and emerging technologies, but please
      keep the conversation clean and friendly!

      You may need to be a member of the americanantigravity Yahoo! Group in order
      to use the chat room -- please feel free to join at:

      Thanks;