### Eugene Podkletnov Breakthrough - 2nd Interview ###

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004

      Last week Dr. Eugene Podkletnov stunned the experimental AG community with
      the revelation that his Superconductng Force-Beam Generator was producing an
      output in excess of hundreds of pounds of pure gravitational force.

      We've just finished a follow-up interview with Podkletnov to learn more
      about the results that he's been getting, and we're amazed to say that the
      more we learn, the more impressive his experiments become:

      Podkletnov claims that the gravitational beam is generated by a 3 to 5
      megavolt drop onto a 4-inch diameter superconductor, which is enclosed in a
      wrapped-solenoid to create a magnetic field around the apparatus.

      Pulses are powerful enough to punch through brick, concrete, and deform
      light-metals "like hitting it with a sledgehammer".

      The beam doesn't disappear rapidly with distance -- in fact, its been
      measured at distances of up to 5 kilometers, and seems to penetrate all
      materials without a decrease in force. These are only a few of the details
      that he provides as we cover listener questions in this follow-up interview.

      Eugene Podkletnov Breakthrough (High-Quality) WinMedia Audio [1.8 mb]
      http://www.intalek.com/AV/Podkletnov-Breakthrough.wma

      Eugene Podkletnov Breakthrough (Standard-Quality) WinMedia Audio [1 mb]
      http://www.intalek.com/AV/Podkletnov-Breakthrough-LQ.wma

      Original Interview (High-Quality) WinMedia Audio [1 mb]
      http://www.intalek.com/AV/Eugene-Podkletnov.wma

      Additional information is online at:
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/gravitywaves.shtml

      Phone: 425-820-5675