### American Antigravity - Al Bielek: Back to the Future Interview ###

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004

      I interviewed Al briefly about the Philadelphia Experiment in March, and
      during our conversation I made him a promise that I'd follow up with him to
      get his experiences in the future on tape. Realistically, I could have done
      hours of audio on the topic, but over the last 2 days I've tried to focus on
      his recollections of the future in a set of 2 audio interviews that are now
      online.

      These are in Windows Media 9 format -- AUDIO ONLY -- and are an overview of
      Al's experiences in visiting the future, as well as information on how the
      present influences the future (with near term predictions about the weather,
      environment, politics,e tc ..)

      Al did an excellent job connecting some of the subtle transitions that we're
      currently seeing in society and politics to events further down our
      timeline, and he makes several predictions for near term calamaties (2005
      through 2020 are predicted to have several gigantic challenges).

      Interview Part 1 (30 min, 1 mb)
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/graphics/interviews/Al-Bielek-Future-Pt1.
      wma

      Interview Part 2 (60 min, 2 mb)