#### American Antigravity - Podkletnov Breakthrough Interview ####

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2004

      Just to follow up, the reason that the Podkletnov interview is interesting
      is that he's talking about creating nano-second beams of gravitational waves
      in his research lab with hundreds of pounds of force -- that's an existing
      result from a very simplistic setup ( 5 megavolt dump onto SC disk).

      The materials are not difficult to come by -- the superconductors are only a
      couple of inches in diameter, and the high-voltage can be created using Marx
      Generators. I am sure that smaller-scale replications can be conducted, and
      while they may not come close to the results that he's claiming, I think
      that they'll still do enough to demonstrate the effect.

      http://www.americanantigravity.com/interviews2.shtml

      http://www.intalek.com/AV/Eugene-Podkletnov.wma

      Additional thanks to Bill Alek for letting me bum high-bandwidth space from
      him for this!
      http://www.intalek.com