### Mark Goldes Interview [ Room Temp Superconductors] ###

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      Dear Groups:

      I had the priviledge today of conducting a 1-hour interview with Mark
      Goldes. He's the CEO of Magnetic Power, Inc and its subsidiary Room
      Temperature Superconductors, Inc.

      Goldes has been working in new-energy technologies since the 1970's, and
      while he's an inventor and has a great depth of background in these
      technologies, he's also mastered the more difficult task of building a
      successful company to release these products into the commercial
      marketplace.

      Goldes company has been working for years on a real, patented process for
      creating Room Temperature Superconductors. They typically maintain a
      low-profile, but I managed to sneak in an interview to learn a bit more
      about how their company works and what they're in the middle of developing.

      Long story short, they have a working room-temperature superconductor
      technology, and are close to finishing up their ZPE-generator technology as
      well.

      I have an audio interview online at the following URL -- its in a Windows
      Media 9 format:
      http://www.intalek.com/AV/Mark-Goldes.wma

      or the interviews page, on the bottom:
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/interviews.shtml

      Special thanks to Bill Alek for his interview co-hosting from:
      http://www.intalek.com