Ted Gagnon's H-Effect - Beginner's Info on the Effect

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2004
      Dear Groups:

      The more research I do, the more I realize the importance of both the work
      of Hutchison & Gagnon with relation to manipulating matter. I've tried to
      briefly summarize below what I've pieced together on some of the many
      effects that are exhibited by this technology:

      Standard Chemistry

      1. Chemical reactions are largely determined by interactions between the
      valence electrons in atoms. Chemicals combine & properties are determined by
      the way that the charges interlock between atoms (ie: the way that they
      share electrons to effectively neutralize charge).

      2. These electrons don't sit still -- they move inside cone-shaped orbitals
      (determined by atomic properties), and this adds complexity to the
      chemistry. The orbitals can be completely changed by ionizing the atom, but
      in normal chemistry are largely unchanged unless a chemical bond is formed.

      Gagnon's Quantum Potential Envelopes

      1. Firstly, Gagnon is working in practice with the ideas that Bearden has
      described in theory. Bearden's QPE technology is the same thing that Gagnon
      is actually building products with. Gagnon is also working with Hutchison's
      Effect, only Gagnon uses less power.

      2. By using a combination of very specific frequencies, the chemical
      properties of any atom can be changed to simulate any other atom. Gagnon
      talks about 'loading information' into an atom by using a 'frequency
      envelope', which is really just a collection of very specific frequencies.

      3. When the frequencies have been applied to the atom, the chemical
      properties of that atom will change. Thus, you can make an iron-bar behave
      as if it was mercury, carbon, potassium, etc ....also, you can mitigate
      chemical reactions that never would have occurred in nature (ie: you can
      simulate the behaviour of atoms that don't actually exist).

      4. Liquids and solids are different. Liquids will hold the frequencies
      indefinitely, whereas with a solid the atoms will revert back to normal
      quite rapidly. Thus, you can 'load' the information for a drug (like
      Tylenol) into a container of water, and the water will behave as if it
      actually is Tylenol even after the field has been removed.

      5. There are 'constructive' and 'destructive' envelopes (groups of
      frequencies). Quite literally, constructive makes things stronger,
      destructive makes things weaker. Thus, you can take something like an
      iron-plate and either make into 'super-iron', or else degrade it into a
      puddle of jello. In iron, once the frequencies are removed the metal reverts
      back to normal, however, the disruption in the molecular structure will
      still remain.

      6. This is also connected to time and gravity, as Bearden has indicated, but
      I do not yet fully understand the connection well enough to comment.
      However, what I can tell you is that from what I have read Bearden & Gagnon
      seem to have a very similar view of these concepts.

      Gagnon has apparently been actually creating devices to use Bearden's
      Quantum Potential Envelopes for the last 30 years, and has a fully developed
      theory covering effects + resonant frequencies. Not sure how he calculates
      them, but it sounds laborious ..

      Ted Gagnon Interview (Audio-Enhanced):
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/graphics/interviews/Gagnon.wma

      Hutchison & Gagnon Conference Call: