### American Antigravity - New Interviews Online! ###

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2004

      With the assistance of Bill Alek for high-band hosting, I've added two new
      interview links to the American Antigravity website. These are Windows Media
      Audio-Only files, and meant to focus on the ideas that we all know and love
      in Antigravity and Field-Effect Propulsion:

      1. Bill Alek: The focus of this interview is on the fluctuating mass
      Antigravity design that Bill has been working on, as well as how his
      perspective on gravity has changed since he returned from the Santa Cruz
      Gravitational Mystery Spot. Bill's also selling a DVD of the 4-day
      experience on his website, which captures the gravitational anomaly effect
      well enough that it made me feel nauseous due to the not-quite-normal nature
      of the fields he recorded. Bill also talks a bit about Free Energy, and
      details some of the beginnings of a brand-new revision that he's creating to
      Relativity Theory.

      2. James E. Cox: We caught up the intrepid inventor in-between projects to
      talk briefly about his research into Inertial Propulsion and also about his
      Patented Dipole Thruster Technology. Cox has built and tested designs for
      both of these devices, and I was able to discuss with him the results of my
      recent 1st Dipole-Thruster test and potential improvements to Lifter and
      other designs based on the results. Jim also addresses the rumor about the
      B-2 Bomber's 'stealth' and 'antigravity' characteristics, based on his
      knowledge of ion-wind and Biefeld-Brown research.

      The interviews can be found on the following page:
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/interviews.shtml