### American Antigravity: New Wired Photos & Lifter-9 Pages ###

  • tventura6@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2003
      Dear Group:

      I've completed two new pages on the American Antigravity site, and I'm in the
      middle of putting together a new prototype -- the Lifter-9. This nine-foot
      beast is intended for testing with a new high-output power-supply from
      Information Unlimited, and I hope to have experimental results online in the
      near future.

      Additionally, Clive Thompson finally finished the Lifter-technology article for
      Wired Magazine, which should be printed in the August 2003 issue of Wired
      Magazine. This article is a comprehensive review of Lifter technology, and is
      to include detailed info on Naudin, Transdimensional Technologies, Blaze Labs,
      and other key experimental resources.

      LIFTER-9 CONSTRUCTION:
      This page contains photos from construction of the Lifter-9 prototype. Although
      its not complete yet, I do have some excellent photos of the construction
      process on this page.
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/lifter9-construction.html

      WIRED-PHOTOS:
      This page contains info on the Wired-Magazine photo session conducted by
      photographer Mike Lorrig and assistant Rory Grinde. Because the flash-equipment
      that he used caused power-supply problems, the photos focused on motion
      photography. Interestingly, it looks like Wired's primary photo will not use
      motion photography and will be a head-on facing photo of the Lifter 4.
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/wired-photos.html

      Thanks;