### New American Antigravity Videos Online ###

  • tventura6@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2003
      Dear Group:

      We've got new videos online -- and lots of them! I've been converting new video
      clips to smaller-sized Windows-Media format files, and uploading them to the
      American Antigravity video-archive.

      I've been able to compress down most of the files to a 30-second clip running
      at 244 kB (seems to be the average!)

      I've uploaded the first Vortex-Thruster video, as well as different versions of
      several others. They should load much more rapidly now, and there's new content
      up there that you haven't seen yet.

      I've added new links to the main page of the AAG site as well -- including my
      cheesy attempt at an online store(CafePress lets you stamp your digital photos
      onto their products, so I figured why now?)

      Anyhow, that's the news for American Antigravity -- at least for today. I am
      building a more complex version of the Vortex-Thruster, but I probably won't
      have video of it tonight.

      View our video page directly:
      http://americanantigravity.web1000.com/video-popup.html

      Thanks;